Jonathan Gaunt KC
Falcon Chambers CV [External Link]
- I am quite an experienced arbitrator.
- I have been appointed and conducted arbitrations which involved in person hearings over a week long in at least 5 property related arbitrations and have conducted at least a dozen on paper arbitrations.
- I cannot give details of the parties because they are confidential.
- I have also assisted arbitrators as a legal accessor in a number of cases going back to the 1990's. My advice was upheld by the High Court in Land Securities v Westminster City Council (NO2)  1 EGLR 245.
- I also sat as a deputy judge in the Chancery Division from 2002 to 2007.